Why do I need to get certified?
A recent survey which was published by Wired Workplace found that 56% of IT professionals who completed a certification saw a salary increase or bonus and 29% received a promotion. Another study by DICE (an online career hub) found that professionals not only found it easier to obtain work once they were certified, but they were frequently offered higher salaries (as much as 16% higher).
What does this mean to you? Nationally recognized certifications convert directly to job opportunities and higher pay.
How do I certify?
Simply call or fill out the information on the Contact information page and we will help you map out a career path that is right for you.
LearnKey provides materials from numerous top industry certification vendors, including:
Available Certification Bundles
- Adobe Certified Associate Bundle
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- CompTIA CASP (Advanced Security Practitioner) Certification
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner Certification Bundle
- Certified (Digital) Penetration Testing Engineer Certification Bundle
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Bundle
- Certified Secure Web Application Engineer Bundle
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cisco IINS - Network Security Implementation Certification
- CISSP Certification Bundle
- Financial Literacy Program
- IC3 GS5 Certification Bundle
- MCSA Windows 7 Bundle
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Bundle
- Microsoft Project 2013 Certification Bundle
- Online Career Enhancement Training Bundle
- Online Typing Program
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Bundle
- Quickbooks Bundle
- Windows Server 2008: MCSA Certification Bundle*
- Windows Server 2012: Administering Bundle
- Windows Server 2012: Configuring Advanced Services Bundle
- Windows Server 2012: Designing and Implementing Infrastructure Bundle
- Windows Server 2012: Implementing Advanced Server Infrastructure Bundle
- Windows Server 2012: Installing and Configuring Bundle
- Windows Server 2012: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Server 2012 Bundle
- Workforce Readiness Bundle